Sunday, March 9, 2008

Family Reunion June 13, 14 &15th

OK, here is the info you have all been waiting for regarding our accommodations for our Family reunion. Our contact is Elena. REMEMBER, We are in Texas in the Country, not the Four Seasons therefore, planning in advance is vital!! email me with your specific questions or needs xhale321@mac.com
Accommodations: Under PHOTOS, picture #9 shows the "executive suites" (14 rooms) that I have reserved for the entire family. Each room has 2 Queen size beds, therefore if you need additional bedding for little ones, I have 2 air mattresses I can bring, and Elena said to also let her know and she might be able to assist.
Activities: Bring fishing poles if you want to fish with the kids! For those who want to golf there is a small fee. Golf, Volleyball, Swimming, Fishing, Canoing, I think those who want to ride horses usually bring their own horse...sorry about that detail.
Meals: I need to make dinner reservations for each meal with a head count (adult and child) so email me your family head count for meals. The chef is a vegetarian, therefore a menu of vege CAN and Will be available. In addition, I have received a children's menu!! I need to know who is going to need transport from/to DFW airport or who wants to caravan there.

Spirit of the West Resort & Guest Ranch
Diverso Restaurant
www.spiritofthewestresort.net
100 S. Texas Street
P.O. Box 33
Tioga, TX 76271
P: 940.437.5000
F: 940.437.6000