Monday, March 10, 2008

Hi All,
I finally figured this blog thing out - I think. My computer skills are VERY limited, so I will do the best I can. It will probably take a miracle for me to post pictures, but we will see what happens. We are all looking forward to the reunion and can't wait to see everyone and "catch" up.
We made it through a busy Feburary. My girls, my mom and myself each had a b-day during the month. And then Jeff and Emily decided to add to the load and had a baby on the 8th. We are looking forward to a quieter March. Ashlyn turned 8 and is in second grade and Morgan turned 5 and is in Pre-K.
Congratulations to you Christye on the birth of Lucy.
Take care and thanks for all everyone is doing to make this reunion a success.
Debbie

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Welcome Debbie, We have missed you!!