Sunday, February 10, 2008

The new Cutrer





I just wanted to post a couple of pictures of our new addition. Addison Rachel Cutrer was born on Febuary 8, 2008 at 8:11 PM. She weighed in at 7 lbs, 7 oz. and was 20 3/4 inches long. That is only 4 oz. shy of Isaac back in 2001, for those keeping score. Emily and Addison are doing just fine and returned from the hospital this afternoon. The boys are just beside themselves, as they both wanted a little sister. Give them about five years and they might think a little differently. We are looking forward to the gathering this summer. I am anxious for the entire family to finally meet my herd. I will try to post more pictures and some videos soon.


Jeff

5 comments:

Kevin Byrne said...

Addison is beautiful!!!

Christye Gillan Byrne said...

Oh, how georgious! She's perfect! I am so glad we started this blog!!

Carrie said...

How wonderful!! Thank you so much for posting pictures. Hugs and love to all.

sandie said...

Addison is indeed beautiful and precious. We are so happy for you. Great-aunt Sandie

Leroy said...

I'm at Christye & Kevin's until Saturday. Rachel is having a gift made and will get it to you next week. I don't have Jeff & Emily's address, so post it so it doesn't have to go to Hilton Head first. I'm jealous. I need one closer.
Great grandpa Leroy.