Sunday, February 10, 2008

Poor baby.

Noah has an ear ache.  I feel awful for him.  I was sick with a cold all last week and I guess I gave it to him.  :(  We are going to take him to the doctor tomorrow, but in the meantime, we are giving him tylenol and ear drops.  He just cries and grabs his little ear, which makes mommy cry.   :'(  
On a happier note, we leave for our annual snowboarding trip next Sunday.  New Mexico, here we come!   Noah will get to see snow for the first time!  I have to work during the day while everyone snowboards, but it should still be a blast!  We will be back on the 24th.
On the 25th, I start training someone to do my job!  YAY!!!  She will take over the scheduling and relentless phone calls and I will continue to take care of payroll and paperwork.  This means that I can dedicate all my attention to taking care of Noah, which is what I had planned to do when I got pregnant.  I am so excited!!!  And, of course, Nick is ecstatic because he can go back to work and get out of the house.  He says he has an appreciation for the hard work stay-at-home moms do, because that's what he's been for the last 5 months!  

2 comments:

Kevin Byrne said...

Awww... We miss Noah too! Give him a kiss from Uncle Kevin and Aunt Christye!

Carrie said...

Poor little Noah, I'm sorry he's feeling bad. Did you get your baby Babble video from Nana and Papa last week? Lucy especially likes the ladies faces. I played it on my laptop and sat it in front of her. Of course she spit up on my keyboard. But it was a great language lesson and we had fun with it together.